- Source new sales opportunities through outbound outreach via cold calls, emails and social media and inbound lead follow-up.
- Understand customer needs and requirements. Effectively communicate Matroid value to key decision makers.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Close sales meetings and achieve quarterly outreach quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Team with outside sales to build pipeline and close deals.
- Perform effective outreaches to prospects including messaging, campaigns and scripts. Conduct high-level conversations with senior stakeholders in target verticals.
- Build, develop, and maintain presentation material related to sales outreaches.
- Hunter Mentality.
- Proven inside sales or lead generation experience with enterprises or large mid-market accounts; preferably with a SaaS company.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls and dozens of email outreaches per day.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Experience working with ZoomInfo and other prospecting tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Self-driven and teamplayer.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
Nice to Haves
- Understanding of Computer Vision Applications - specifically targeting Manufacturing, Critical Infrastructure, Security, and Safety Opportunities.
- Startup experience.
- Experience with Google Ads.
- Experience managing corporate social media and leveraging social media for outbound marketing and sales.
- Experience with video deployments, security, video streaming in general.