We’ve built an easy-to-use studio for creating custom detectors (computer vision modes) to search visual media for the people, objects, and events our users care about. Deploying computer vision solutions with Matroid is simple - there's no programming required.
Founded in 2016 by a Stanford professor, Matroid has raised $13.5 million from NEA and Intel and has a broad range of customers and partners in Media, Security, Industrial IoT, and AI chip industries.
We’re leaders in machine learning and big data. We’ve published research and a textbook, have 10 computer vision patents pending, and annually hold a world-class conference - Scaled Machine Learning (ScaledML scaledml.org).
Matroid is seeking an experienced Account Executive to help sell our cutting edge technology. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and can learn quickly. Prior experience in technology startup sales is a big plus.
What you’ll be doing
- Selling Matroid in assigned territory
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends
- Maintaining a database of contact information
- Following up with prospects throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met
- Achieving or exceeding quarterly quotas
What we are looking for
- A history of over achievement in quota-carrying positions
- Technology sales experience a bonus but not required
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM
- Experience with Computer Vision and/or Machine Learning a huge plus
What we offer in return
- Competitive pay and equity
- The chance to constantly work on stimulating intellectual challenges
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Free lunch, snacks, and caffeine every day
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with 100% paid premiums
- A flexible schedule that leaves time for all of your other interests
- A budget for whatever hardware will make you most effective
- Resources to learn about the cutting edge of software engineering and computer vision