Matroid makes computer vision simple. We’ve built an easy-to-use and intuitive studio for creating and deploying detectors (computer vision models) to search visual media for people, objects, and events with no programming required.
With the rapid growth of artificial intelligence, more and more expert knowledge is required to use cutting-edge AI techniques to solve real-world problems. At Matroid, we’re building an intuitive product that allows anyone to train and deploy computer vision models without needing to know how to write a line of code. Founded by a Stanford Professor in 2016, Matroid has raised $33.5 million in funding, and the product has been successfully used in a range of manufacturing, security, and industrial IoT applications.
Here are some benefits:
- Tackle intellectually challenging problems
- Free lunch and stocked kitchen
- Gym membership reimbursement with boxing, yoga and pilates classes close by
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with 100% paid premiums
- Competitive salary and equity
- Flexible hours
As the Manufacturing Sales EAM, you will partner with your sales team counterparts in helping find, plan, execute and grow the Manufacturing accounts they are supporting. You will serve as our resident expert in the Manufacturing Industry. The EAM will partner with existing sales teams and prioritize, plan and coordinate the Manufacturing industry sales plays across a variety of cross-functional roles. This role is a mix of sales, corporate strategy, planning and enablement. The sales cycle in this segment requires that you manage many opportunities concurrently. While this highly dynamic, hands-on role is often part of a collaborative effort, you will operate independently when necessary. You will report directly to the CEO.
- Drive new computer vision solutions sales from the discovery of new opportunities through to successful close with new customers.
- Partner effectively across teams to create Manufacturing relevant points of view, assets, and solutions.
- Unlock new demand by uncovering Manufacturing business problems and matching them to our solutions.
- Uncover executive-level initiatives and pain points that map back our solutions across multiple lines of business.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound outreach via cold calls, emails, and social media.
- Understand customer needs and requirements. Effectively communicate Matroid value to key decision-makers.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Team with outside sales to build pipeline and close deals.
- Perform effective outreaches to prospects.
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior stakeholders in target verticals.
- Build, develop, and maintain presentation material related to sales outreaches.
- 5+ years of experience selling enterprise solutions into the manufacturing industry.
- Have an understanding of the way Manufacturing businesses operate, how they make decisions, and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level.
- Strong understanding or knowledge base of Machine Vision or Manufacturing Software.
- Consulting background with client experience in Manufacturing such that you are familiar with key challenges and opportunities in the industry, and have sold and/or delivered technology initiatives that address those challenges.
- Hunter mentality with a track record of over-achieving quota.
- Proven Sales experience with enterprises or large mid-market accounts; preferably with a SaaS company.
- Excellent presentation skills and experience presenting highly technical products remotely.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- A team player in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with an ability to work cross-functionally and with the executive team.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
Nice to Haves
- Understanding of Computer Vision Applications - specifically targeting Manufacturing.
- Experience in technology sales.
- Startup experience.
- Experience working with ZoomInfo and other prospecting tools.