We’ve built an easy-to-use studio for creating custom detectors (computer vision modes) to search visual media for the people, objects, and events our users care about. Deploying computer vision solutions with Matroid is simple - there's no programming required.
Founded in 2016 by a Stanford professor, Matroid has raised $33.5 million from NEA and Intel and has a broad range of customers and partners in the manufacturing, industrial IoT, and security industries.
We’re leaders in machine learning and big data. We’ve published research and a textbook, have 10 computer vision patents pending, and annually hold a world-class conference - Scaled Machine Learning (ScaledML scaledml.org).
Matroid is seeking an experienced Sales Development Representative to generate prospective customers for our cutting edge computer vision platform. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and can learn quickly. Prior experience in technology startup sales is a big plus.
What you’ll be doing
- Qualify, follow up, and educate a high volume of cold leads, turning them into prospects
- Generate sales-ready meetings and opportunities for Account Executive
- Provide accurate lead distribution and thorough discovery information to Account Executive
- Use Matroid Salesforce.com systems and sales enablement tools according to Matroid standards; provide metrics on leads
- Consistently achieve quota to ensure territory revenue and growth objectives
What we are looking for
- A history of over achievement in quota-carrying positions
- Technology sales experience a bonus but not required
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Experience with sales and Salesforce or another similar CRM
- Experience with Computer Vision and/or Machine Learning a huge plus
What we offer in return
- Competitive pay and equity
- The chance to constantly work on stimulating intellectual challenges
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Free lunch, snacks, and caffeine every day
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with 100% paid premiums
- A flexible schedule that leaves time for all of your other interests
- A budget for whatever hardware will make you most effective
- Resources to learn about the cutting edge of software engineering and computer vision